When arranging a funeral for a loved one, there is much to be considered. As professional funeral advisors we tailor every funeral to the exact needs of each family and it is our role to make the funeral arrangements a less daunting experience. Our aim is to ensure that the final tribute is a true reflection of your wishes.
Outline below are the various steps involved in arranging a funeral. You can arrange a funeral by calling to us at our funeral home on The Square, by telephoning us or we can call to your home.
- We discuss the choice of burial or cremation
- We liaise with medical personnel and arrange for the completion of the death notice form.
- We liaise with clergy, churches, cemeteries, crematoria as required
- We care for, prepare and dress the deceased as per family’s wishes
- We assist in the selection of a coffin or casket for our extensive range
- We assist in preparing and inserting death notices for publication
- We provide funeral vehicles if required
- We can arrange a selection of Floral Tributes
- We assist with music and hymn selection
- We arrange and produce a mass booklet
- We provide condolence books for signing at funeral home, residence, church/crematorium
- We confirm your instructions in writing outlining the estimated funeral costs and discuss payments on your behalf to third parties